Do you remember the last time you received an unexpected compliment? How did it make you feel? Did it make an impression on you? When I consider the different types of impressions we make on people, there are none more powerful than when you do something unexpected to show people kindness. When you take the time to surprise people with compassion and love, you make them feel noticed and appreciated. You will also benefit because there is joy in unselfish acts when you give of yourself or your resources.
In 2020, Lola Magazine wants to challenge you to be better, to be kinder and to develop habits that may enhance the daily lives of others. Try implementing these eight ideas over the next couple of months and let us know how it makes you feel.
- the research project cialis offer how do you delete multiple email on iphone buy a college essay online help with speech writing https://vaccinateindiana.org/order-genuine-viagra-online-consultation-4246/ https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/my-responsibility-essay/85/ https://lynchburgartclub.org/cheap-custom-essay-editor-sites/ dissertation ideas for paramedics power writing template https://coveringthecorridor.com/rxonline/cialis-super-activ/43/ un hipertenso puede tomar cialis go to site japan paper freelance thesis editing here http://www.nationalnewstoday.com/medical/can-you-buy-levitra-over-the-counter/2/ buy english essays online comparing poetry essay research paper zombies psychiatric case study format https://eagfwc.org/men/propecia-zeugungsfghigkeit/100/ http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-to-write-an-essay-on-family-history/ source https://dvas.org/finasteride-8702/ analysis hamlet character essay science case 5 paragraph essay writer https://lynchburgartclub.org/essay-on-mobile-revolution/ female pink viagra essay editing checklist for middle school professional school essay writing services for college Smile at someone you pass. You have no idea what they are going through. Your smile may be the only hope they see that day.
- Give someone your spot in line or let them over in busy traffic. They may be in a bigger hurry than you.
- Send flowers to someone.
- Send three people an encouraging text. EVERYONE NEEDS ENCOURAGEMENT.
- Before you speak, please THINK: Is it True? Is it Helpful? Is it Inspiring? Is it Necessary? Is it KIND?
- Compliment a stranger.
- Buy the person behind you something you just bought yourself. Surprises are always fun.
- Go through your closet and get rid of anything that you haven’t worn in six months and take to it a shelter. THEY NEED IT MORE THAN YOU.
Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world.
– Howard Zinn