THE PERFECT, crisp and delicious Christmas cocktail. With fresh rosemary, cranberries, oranges and apples. This simple recipe is sure to make your holiday merry and bright.
2 bottles of white wine
¾ cup sparkling apple cider
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup cranberries, halved
¾ cup cranberries, whole
1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
1 large orange sliced
3 rosemary sprigs
- Combine all ingredients into a large pitcher. Stir together with a large wooden spoon to help the sugar dissolve.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve chilled or over ice.
- Sugar rim and rosemary to garnish.
The Best Slow Cooker
There’s nothing better than hot cocoa during the holidays. This rich and creamy recipe is divine for a cold, cozy day, and makes plenty for everyone to enjoy!
1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
1½ cups heavy whipping cream
8 cups milk
1½ tsp vanilla extract
2 cups chocolate chips (dark, white or milk chocolate)
- Add milk, sweetened condensed milk, whipping cream and vanilla extract to crock pot and quickly stir. Add chocolate chips to crock pot and mix in, so chocolate chips aren’t piled in one place.
- Cover and heat on low setting for 2 hours. Stir occasionally.
- Serve and top with whipping cream or marshmallows, and a peppermint stick for holiday flair!